- careers -
Mat Valencic - 03.03.2020
Recruitment Manager (part-time)
We are looking for an HR & Recruitment Manager to work and execute on our recruitment plan and ad hoc resource and studio needs.
This is a part-time role; around four hours a day, five days a week. Details to be confirmed in liaison with a successful candidate.
An enthusiastic and professional individual with exceptional organisational skills and high standards. Comfortable working on your own as well as supporting other teams.
You have experience in talent recruitment and are comfortable with screening and evaluation of candidates (freelance and permanent), ideally within the design industry.
Outgoing, confident and organised. You work well under pressure, can prioritise, multi-task, and are an excellent communicator.
You will oversee and manage our recruitment process and provide a generalist HR admin support. Prior recruitment experience is essential.
Working closely with our team leaders, you will be involved in weekly resource planning and activate any recruitment needs.
When no recruitment is required, you will support the studio with event organisation, teams support, and general admin tasks.
- Write recruitment briefs, share them with agencies, and manage the candidates/applicants
- Liaise with recruiters when freelance support is needed
- Seek non-agency recruitment opportunities whenever possible, research and choose job advertising options
- Set up interviews and track interview process
- Build on and update an existing database of recruitment agencies, freelance designers, visualisers etc
- Source best talent for lowest fees, negotiate when appropriate
- Lead the onboarding process and schedule relevant inductions
- Manage FL & sub-contractor contracts
- Ensure all FL time is entered at month end and invoices received
- Manage work placements and internships, together with team leads
- Track employee holidays and sickness, including management of the approval process
- Be familiar with HR legislation and inform managers about changes in regulations
- Help with travel booking
- Answering the phones and directing calls
- Help greeting guests and accepting deliveries/parcels
- Monthly Big Breakfast management with Creative Director
- Help organising Christmas and Summer parties (with team)
- Ad hoc studio support
- Proven track record working as a Recruiter, Office Manager, or similar
- Be familiar with the UK HR legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Experience with social media, job boards, and other channels used to promote the job opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary and Benefits
- £28,000 – £30,000 (pro-rata and depending on experience)
- 20 days holiday
- Work laptop (MacBook Pro)
- Free breakfast every day
- Friday drinks
- Cycle to work scheme
Based in London, 20.20 are a brand experience agency, founded in 1988, now part of the Writtle Group.
We use strategic design to create loved brands, beautiful environments and compelling customer experiences for innovative clients across the globe. We boast a diverse and thriving range of multinational clients across Europe, the Middle East, North America and the UK.
We work with businesses in retail, sport, travel, leisure and hospitality – championing original thought and bold ideas, driven by insight, expertise and intuition.
The reason we’re able to do all that is because of people like you: smart, insightful and curious – people who can provide strategic clarity, create engagement and strengthen our client’s businesses.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Ready to apply?
If this sounds like a job for you, please apply by sending an email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (please add “Recruitment Manager” in the subject line).
– STRICTLY NO AGENCIES –